donderdag 11 maart 2010

Order

Okay, I'm feeling better allready. But I'm still pissed off, and I still can't believe everything. It's just so weird...
Yesterday I looked at my bank account and saw some money ^^ so I ordered some clothes to make myself feel better. It sounds weird, cause it makes no difference, and I can't turn back time with it, but it cheers me up a little.. I ordered 3 pants, 5 shirts, a vest, some jewellery, and these booties;

I ordered 4 of them. In cognac, beige, pink, and red. And all of my orders (so including the pants, shirts, jewellery) were €55 together. Pretty nice heh?I hope I wake up earlyer then my mom, cause when she sees the mailman with so much stuff for me, she will kill me, cause I can use my money for better things. But I hope she'll understand.

Tomorrow I'm going to Germany (100 m from here :p) for shopping at the €1-store. I love that :) But I made myself a promise, I'll not spending more than €15.


And I'll thank you guys for the sweet comments at my last post. I really appreciate that. <3

3 opmerkingen:

  1. Wow wat goedkoop! Waar heb je het dan besteld?
    Die fake uggs zijn echt lief.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Vooral veel op Marktplaats ;p
    En de booties op gezinswinkel.nl

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. €55 !
    Waaa, dat is nog eens genius budgetshopping!
    Nice !!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen