vrijdag 5 maart 2010

Holland sucks...

Sorry, I really need to post more.. :(
This will be a post about Holland. I HATE it these days. I want to move to Miami, RIGHT NOW! Yesterday the sun was shining, I loved it. I was wearing spring-clothes, and a thin jacket, because it wasn't very cold. But today, I wanted to stay in bed the whoooole day. It was cold, it was raining, bluh. Can't wait till summer comes. Short shorts, slippers, bikini's, ice-cream, hmmm :) I need to lose some pounds before spring and summer. I don't want to look like a fatty that's smashed into a little bikini.
Nah, I don't hate Holland that much.. I love it too. Things who are illegal in other country's, are allowed here. So that's nice though, hihi.




This was my outfit today :)
T-shirt; G-star (secondhand)
Cardigan with bows; H&M (secondhand)
Grey skirt; Vintage
Legging; H&M




I was thinking about my followers, they don't even know who they're following.
'Cause I never posted a picture of myself (my head). Would you guys like it if I post a photo?

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten