vrijdag 26 februari 2010

Sleepless nights

I'm awake for 3 nights now, and I'm sick of it! I got so much to do this week, but I can't sleep! And I can't explain why. Or can I... Nah, 2 days ago I was going to bed, when I saw a light on my pillow. When I looked at it, it was gone. And if I looked away, it was there! So, after 10 minutes of thinking what it could be, I got my new Glamour (300 pages), and I hit the light with it (blush), and it was gone. But then it was on the other side of my bed! Grrr.. Nah, I decided to go to sleep, but I couldn't. There was a sort of warm wind in my room, and it was very freaky :/
I told my mom about it yesterday, and she said that it could be my friend who passed away 17 months ago. That was the moment I was thinking that it could be a ghost...
I never believed in ghosts, but this was so scary, that I think I do believe in them now.

Tonight I'm going to Nijmegen, I need to pick up my photo's from photoshoots in September, October, November and December.. I'm so nervous! But I'm excited too.

I decided to get a tattoo. I wanted it for so long, but I was affraid that it would hurt :')
So now, if I got money, I finally will. I want a quote under my breast, but I also want a letter 'M' in my neck, for my mom, my brother, and my friend (the one who passed away). Or I want a rosary on my ankle, or symbolic boxinggloves or brassknuckles somewhere...

4 opmerkingen:

  1. Dat is wel even schrikken zeg.. Ik geloof zelf heel erg in dat soort dingen (heb zelf het een en ander meegemaakt). Hoop dat je er niet al te erg van bent geschrokken.

    Ik krijg 16 maart mijn tattoo! Een rozenkrans om m'n enkel.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Ik heb je een award gegeven! Hij staat op mijn blog.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. iel ik vind dat soort dingen altijd zo eng! ik heb zelf ook wel eens het gevoel gehad dat er iemand 'was' zegmaar. maar ik ging dan in mn hoofd tegen hem of haar praten en als ik bang was zei ik in mijn hoofd ga aub weg en dan was ik niet bang meer:P
    het is eng maar toch een fijn gevoel

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen