maandag 8 februari 2010

My 5 wishes

1;
A creditcard with no limit, so I can do nice things without thinking about my money, and so I can pay my bills, cause that's a huge load, and I will help people by giving money when they need it. They say; money can't make you happy, but believe me.. sometimes it will!

2;
No more natural disasters, like the Tsunami, and the earthquake in Haiti.. It's so sad for the people who live there! They lose everything, houses, family, their lives... Horrible!

3;
I want work, or going to school.. I'm a year jobless now, and I really hate it. I'm so boredddd everyday!

4;
A walk-in-closet. Cause my clothes are everywhere! My room is a mess, just because I don't know where to put my clothes. It's not that much, but my closet is very tiny :(

5; People need to respect each other some more! There are so many problems, but they only think about themselves.


- I put one more wish at my list, the most important one; I wish my family and friends will live a happy, carefull, and healthy live! -

3 opmerkingen:

  1. Ik wil ook een ongelimiteerde credit card! Omg, ik zou echt helemaal los gaan, haha!

    En wat een leuk lijstje ^^

    Haha, ik ga voor WORLDPEACE!

    xxx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. HAHAHA ik had worldpeace er eerst ook bij staan..
    Maargoed, ik ben geen miss ofzo :p

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Mooie wensen! Ik ben het wel eens met die inloopkast..

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen